Fish, Hunt, Ski, Golf, Relax...
If you enjoy the outdoors, the Star Lake area is one of Minnesota's great playgrounds for the entire family. The whole family can fish, swim, ski, play, golf, hike, horseback ride, trap shoot or simply relax in an atmosphere of quiet seclusion. Our beach is a major attraction. It is safe, sandy with a gradual slope. Enjoy a game of volleyball, play lawn games or simply sit back and soak up the fun! Maplewood State Park, one of Minnesota's largest parks is located 4 miles from our resort!
We feature services that will make your stay pleasant. We have dock service available, extra boats, motor boat gas, freezer service and boat launch ramp.
Boat and Motor Rental
- 16 ft. boat - $25 per week for guests
- Motor Rental - $125 per week for guests
- Daily Non-Guest Rate - $50 per day
- $125 per full day, plus gas
- $80 per half day, plus gas
- $450 per week for guests, plus gas
Boat Launching and Docking
Private resort boat ramp landing and individual docking available $10 per wk for resort guests.
Boat Gas Service
Fill up at Bell's Resort boat landing.
Resort Amenities for Guests
- Excellent dock fishing
- Kids playground
- Sand volleyball on the beach
- Swim raft
- Lawn games
- Clean your catch at our fish cleaning shack
- Free wi-fi access at the lodge and the cabins
Restaurant and Bar
We have restaurant and full service bar on the premises to serve you.